Thursday, March 3

I'm not getting evicted!


More good news! The landlord is letting me keep the apartment after talking with his son and I gave him the impression of being a nice tenant :)

I joined my company to the Swedish Chamber of Commerce last month and went on their first seminar this morning. A Irish guy who had been in China since 1991 have a really good presentation about corruption and the legal system in China. He had cases where some companies face problems in China specially in smaller cities into Western China. Product patents are more easily stolen and copied and local officials have to be bribed to get things working. After the meeting I talked with some people at the conference who had personal experience about it, sometimes money talks :)
After work I went to a meeting and took some pics from downtown, if any of the Danes or Niko are reading this, check out the bell-tower! New year of 2008!
So to celebrate that out for a drink in the Nr.1 Club here in Shanghai: M1NT. It's on the 24th floor and you obviously need an invitation or reservation to get in but the reception girl looked at me for 5 sec and said she can make an exception so I got in. The first thing you see when entering the club is a HUGE aquarium with....Sharks! Really! A lot of small sharks swimming around there. Drinks here are more pricy than Finland but the Dj is good and view from the 24th floor over Shanghai isn't bad.

Plenty of sharks
M1NT
Something every girl should have :D

No comments: