Friday, March 11

And Seba's 1 year closer to 30!


Already 27 years! Time goes by so fast, it's my 3rd birthday in China already. My coworkers had got me a cake in the morning with 生日快乐 (happy birthday) text and candles, sweet.

For lunch we went to get Korean BBQ and I ordered the dish called "A Whole Cow" and there was probably a few kilos of meat for us to share.

After work we headed to HOOTERS for some beer and food. Was a great idea to tell the waitresses there that it's by birthday, they came to sing for me while I was suppose to write my name in the air with my ass. Too bad no video was taken...

At 19.30 Kari had got us tickets the a basketball match, first time in my life I went to see one. Before the match started they played the chinese national song and everybody turned towards the flag.
It was Shanghai vs. Shanxi and Shanghai lost because they played like crap and kept missing the time after time. Was hard to believe these guys were professionals. Fun game though :)

No comments: