Wednesday, March 9

Morning bus broke down


Found a bus that goes from my door to the office so no need to hunt cabs in the morning anymore. And save about 100 Euros a month as well...This morning the bus suddenly hit the breaks REAL hard and everybody flew into the front, sounded like some alarm went off and the driver told everyone to get out. When everyone was out the driver climbed up on the roof trying to fix the problem, it had got stuck in a tree! The road was blocked for quite some time because it's so narrow and when the next 23 bus came everybody rushed in. I didn't wanna stuff myself into it so I waited 30 seconds and got into the next one which was empty and I got a seat, I'm smart, I know!
Also happened to see a loooot of migrant workers sitting and waiting for someone to hire them. Everybody has a sign of what they can do. It's everything from cleaning, fixing things in your home, painting etc etc. There are also actors like this in different areas who just wait the whole day that someone would hire them for around 5-15 Euros a day (depending on the job)
To avoid unemployment it's good to hire a LOT of people so that 6 guys can watch 1 guy working...hahaha (he's cutting some metal)
Yesterday we had another floor-ball game with the other Finns that work here, I scored my lifetimes first goal! They told me I should keep the ball as a memory...
And like everyone knows, fake stuff can be found all over China like this server screen, Panason...no wait, Pandasons what?

No comments: