Sunday, September 26

Fixing the scooter


2 weeks ago my scooter suddenly stopped working. It took some time to find a shop that can fix it but I finally did. On my lunch break I went to get it fixed and it turned out that the reason why the battery didn't work was because the cables were seriously dirty/rusty or whatever. The guy at the shop just cut off the crappy part and replaced it and BANG it worked fine again! While being at the repair shop I also changed the back brake into a hydraulic one because the old one was crap. I had enough of bike accidents because of bad breaks. This was the most expensive brake there was and the whole fixing thing cost me 200 yuan, not too bad.

I talked with the 2 guys fixing it, they were both 19 years old and came from Shang Xi province and lived in the shop they work at...Probably get about 100 Euros a month for the job their making or less. They told me that they can only go home once a year on the Chinese New year, rest of the time they work (7 days a week until late evenings).
See if you wanna complain about your job again.

No comments: