Sunday, September 12

Asias biggest SPA - Shun Jing Hot Springs 顺景温泉

The biggest SPA in Asia is just a few minutes drive away from my apartment and it was one of the best things I've done in a looong time! There are multiple Hot Springs outdoors and indoors combined with swimming pools and saunas.

The staff there pretty much follow you and are always available if you need let's say a cold beer while sitting in a 42 degree hot spring chilling.
There was also a 1600 m long river like pool which had currents making it nice to swim. After swimming it we noticed it was only used to riding a small boat, that explains why the staff was looking at us a little strange...ehem.
The Hot Spring outdoors was super awesome and the day was clear so you could just doze off staring at the stars. The best thing was that the place was totally empty. I saw 6 other people in the BIGGEST spa in Asia that night. Only 6! It was like I had rented the whole place for myself I'm SO going there again, was one of the best things Beijing has to offer, super luxurious and nice, and oh yeah, only cost about 20 euros!


No comments: