Thursday, July 8

Xiu Club and tonight HOME!

This week I've really busy meeting all kinds of people who are going home for good to their own countries or then just changing countries. Been coming home pretty late so I haven't really felt like writing anything, sleeping has been priority 1 :)

Yesterday I went it to XIU Club for a goodbye party for some people. Its located next to the Silk Market and is much more exclusive than any other bar in Beijing. Its on a rooftop and you can go out, it's great in the summer AND it has a Live band every night.
Yesterday was ladies night so girls get free drinks, which means girls bring Seba drinks :) Would have been great to stay longer but duty calls and I have to work.

Tonight I'm coming back home!!! My flight leaves at 02.00 from Beijing to Moscow. Will have to wait in Moscow for about 5 hours and then take a Finnair's place to Helsinki. Soooo waiting to come home, fresh air, good food, sauna, swim, friends, family and last but not least CO-OP!

No comments: