Wednesday, July 21

Back in the JING!

I went to pick up my bags from the airport since Aeroflot doesn't have delivery service (great). Just for the heck of it I went to the Tax Free shop and bought a big bottle of Johnny Walker for 10 euros.
The receptionist was asking which flight I came with but I just told her that I dont remember the number and my boarding card didn't say it either. The airport was totally deserted and no other people were to be seen (kinda fishy). After a while she decided to sell me the bottle and just put in some random flight number to the cashier, Ching Ching! :D I don't think this would work in Finland...It was really easy to be let into the airport, they didn't even do a security check on me...Hmm, what if I was a potential terrorist? I think she knew that I didn't have a flight but guess she just wanted to get rid of me.

They put a box with my name at work, the only foreign name there :) The picture is kinda unclear because I used my phone...
Good to be back, a little warmer here but Finland's sun was much hotter, nothing "extra" in the air there.

No comments: