Tuesday, July 13

Stolling around in HELLsinki

Just when I thought I could escape the 40 degree heat in Beijing a all time record of 34 degrees hits Helsinki and it really became HELLsinki! But never mind that, it really feels good to be back home and walk around. People here seem so happy to finally have a hot summer and I haven't heard anybody in the street complaining about it. The newspaper online had a quiz too and over 70% of all the people answered that they don't think the heat is annoying or troubling.

The town hadn't changed much, the Church was still white, market still sold awesome berries and all was as it used to. Very few changes in the last 6 months...



Was my grandmothers birthday so I went to take some flowers to her grave. Too bad I never had the chance to meet her

No comments: