Tuesday, July 20

Bye bye Finland, see you on 18.12.2010 again

1 week goes by so fast when having a good time and a very tight schedule! I didn't have time to meet all the people I wanted...BUT I just got myself a new ticket and coming back to Finland the 18th of December to spend Xmas! This time not doing any trips elsewhere so I'll have more time to chill out at home.

The flight Helsinki - Moscow - Beijing went smooth, it's so much faster this way than do a connective flight to Amsterdam like I've done the last 4 times. To Moscow it taks 1,5h and from Moscow to Beijing only 6,5 h. Save a lot of time there...Only downside was that Aeroflot forgot my bag in Moscow but I got it back today broken and a lot of melted chocolate :P Well it was time to renew my 10 euro travel bag anyway after using it for 2 years in don't know how many flights.

No comments: