Tuesday, October 13

Where is my bed?!?!

Every morning up at 6.15 and then I arrive at 8 in class. The classes have become pretty intensive, every day there are around 40 new words. Hardest part is to remember how to write them in Chinese. Another problem is remembering how to write them 1 week later...But it's going pretty good. I´m learning more and more every day. Listening to Chinese has also become easier, I can understand bigger parts of conversations now and I´m able to get something from the TV and Radio.

Facebook, youtube and my blog is STILL blocked even though the national day is over. I was hoping in vain that they would open it after the Chinese national holidays. It was really great to just chill out for 9 days. Now i barely have time to sleep more than 6 hours a day.

I ordered a bed last week which was suppose to arrive in 5-6 days but no bed yet. I can't move into the new place without having anything to sleep on...But when i get there my distance to school and work will be cut by half and then I have more time to sleep and less time spent in subways and busses :)

The English teaching job is nice, more and more students are signing up and I'm able to get some kind of salary of it already. Pays the food and much more!

It's still warm here, mornings are 10 degrees but in the daytime around 23 degrees. I still enjoy a Finnish kind of summer. I heard that it's wet, cold and partly snowy back there...not very inviting...Hopefully the Christmas will be snowy and cold when i come the 22nd!

There was a funny bad in Wallmart, go strong bones!

No comments: