Sunday, October 18

Moved house


I just moved to this new apartment! Moving took only 1h which is so far my record time in moving to another place! :)
This place is nice and cozy and close to work and school. I could actually take the bike and ride to school in 20 min or so but the traffic...
I don't have any pictures of this place yet because i still haven't had time to go and buy a new battery for the camera...will be uploaded later.

Yesterday one of my friends from Nanjing came to Beijing for a weekend, it was her schools ERASMUS meeting. We went to eat together with her friends some very spicy chinese hotpot restaurant. On my way home from the restaurant i puked after getting out of the subway, i have no idea why, it was just suddenly. Must have been something i ate that day. Later that evening I felt like i was getting some kind of fever but today morning when i woke up everything was fine. Not going to school today, just study all those things at home instead and get some sleep.

One of my colleagues is in Africa now which means a lot more work for me. I guess i'll be working almost everyday this week from 17-21. Gives to time to study in the daytime and nice money! I actually get more paid in China than i get in Finland. Here it's 15 euros an hour and on Luottokunta i got around 13. Besides, there are no taxes i need to pay here...Not to mention the cheaper living costs...

Last week we had a really cool car that we borrowed from a anonymous source, V8 Jeep with a 5,7L engine. Nice! Really felt like a king of the road sitting up there, it was huge!

No comments: