Sunday, October 4

The Tianmen with all parade vehicles

After the whole big 60 years festival with crazy tight security around Tianmen it's finally allowed to go into the Square again. They have a few days exhibition there with all the vehicles that were used in the parade the 1st of October. So far there has been over 1.5 million people visiting this exhibition every day and I was one of them tonight. The amount of people was so amazing, not to mention the traffic to that place. Took us a long time to get there even though we drove a police car :P

The Tianmen was lighted up with thousands and thousands of lights and screens. It was really something to see, I'm uploading a couple of pictures from that place. There also seemed to be a lot of people from al around China who obviously never seen a foreign guy and the all pointed at me and were like FOREIGNER! FOREIGNER! and seemed to have a good time watching me like some strange animal...

Earlier I went to see CATS the musical. It was really good and all the actors were from England of some other country than China. This was the first totally foreign musical I've seen in China so far...

No comments: