Friday, October 16

Back online!



I installed a program called Tunnelblick on my computer and now i can access any site I want! Facebook, this blog etc, great to be online again, screw you chinese firewall! It's all thanks to another finnish guy who also lives here in Beijing. Having the firewall cracked only costs me 5 dollars a month so it's a very decent price! Makes life so much easier :)

Yesterday my bed arrived to the new flat and I should move this weekend. Probably tomorrow because i got work in just 3 hours and it takes me a long time to go there. Also, today there are gonna be some parties and my friend from Nanjing will come to Beijing for some school re-union.

Some pictures from the balcony: a beautiful morning, sun is shining, no pollution clouds and the mountains in the background...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The view from your apartment seems quite cool! And it's quite nice to use a proxy to log in the sites~~ this is Biddy, do you remember me

Seba said...

No, i dont remember anybody called Biddy? From where are you

Anonymous said...

oh, Andy once introduced us in your university and I'm the classmate with Grace:)

Seba said...

好的!我忘了你的名字。。。我还学习在北语。你怎么样? 有msn吗?