Friday, October 9

Baka Seba

Today i just sat home studying and checking hotels for Husse and some other people who are coming here in January :) Later on in the evening we went out with Hyans family to eat and met their old classmates, food was once again really good and the restaurant nice! Took a evening picture of the TV tower, it's 405m tall and looks nice in the evening.

I ordered tickets to Finland for the Christmas last week! Awesome, i will be seeing all of you guys in about 2 months from now!

Yesterday my mom sent me a mail that our return tickets was for the wrong date, i thought it must be some mistake. But when i checked the tickets myself she was of course right, mom always is. My intention was to come to Finland 22.12-30.12.2009. But the tickets i had got was from 22.12-30.1.2010! Congratulations Seba (your so stupid)! The tickets are non refundable and non changeable... Ajaj, when i got to know this my guts made a knot and i felt like the biggest idiot ever. Now i bought new tickets on the right day to go back to China 30.12.2009. But that cost me an extra 639 euros for 2 persons, so far my biggest and most expensive mistake with tickets.

I might just buy a ticket to Finland in the end of January on 26.1.2010-30.1.2010 and come for a 4 day weekend or something so that my mistake wouldn't totally go to waste :) BAKA BAKA!

No comments: