Thursday, August 16

India's Silicon Valley: Bangalore

My first time in this city as well. Very positively surprised! It's much colder than I thought and lots of luxury cars driving around compared to any other city I've been to. Side of the streets also a lot cleaner and the whole city is much more developed than other parts of the country. Even has a subway with 4 lines. Not much extra time to see any sights here but after this long week I rather just chill anyway. Flight delayed enough to miss my connection in Hong Kong so will be arriving 3 hours later than planned....


Good morning Bangalore! 
Tali! Wonder how many delicious plates like this I had this week 
 Here we go again! I got a helmet like 10 minutes after this no worry! 
 So far I saw 8 school kids stuffed into the tuktuk 
 Something just wrong with this tiger 
 Now where was that Protectis again? Keep it cool, 25 degrees is max! 
Learning Swedish in India :D 
What an amazing place for dinner. Bengal jungle! Good job ITC hotels, you are always top notch when it comes to locations, rooms, food and services. 

No comments: