Saturday, August 11

India tour day 2, night drive to Pune

If you would have asked me 1 year ago "where is Pune?" I would not have been able to give a very good answer. Probably not even the right continent. But now! My second time here, about 200 km east of Mumbai. Took about 4 hours by car to get here. Great to spend some time with the local team here, saw camels roaming around the street and no one even took a notice. Air a lot cooler and nicer here than Mumbai, no sweating and stickiness at all.

A very dark road to drive from Mumbai - Pune. Safety first? 
Good morning Pune! 
 Went to visit many pharmacies, look who I kept finding. He came a long way from Lund 
 Part of the Pune team taking a coffee break 
 Something weird was going on in the street that night 
 Camels just casually strolling around 
 Like a paining right? Straight out of a horror movie or Silent Hill hallway staircase! This was in a building when we were walking up. And not just any building, a hospital clinic 
 Plastered! I feel like I'm in Beijing again driving around with scooter somewhere out by the 5th or 6th ring road 

No comments: