Tuesday, October 2

Call Mario


The management company at Seasons Park have been calling me many times about some water leak in the apartment below me. They have come to look at my apartment twice and could not find anything. The third time however they did find some broken pipe in the wall. 2 guys came and removed the toilet, changed a pipe and added new insulation to the shower. Told me that NO shower in 2 days. Oh great! Thanks for telling me before I've taken my morning shower....

Fixy fixy!

I've had a slight cough all the time ever since I came back from Finland being sick, and I guess the pollution here has not helped either. Tonight however the sunset from my flat was amazing!

Went to see Kai Feng who is a young Chinese piano player. It was a nice gig in Modernista, small hutong area in Nanluoguxiang. He played final Fantasy songs and other cool old-school games plus some classics. Nice gig!


No comments: