Wednesday, September 19

Annual Crayfish Dinner

The Swedes arrange a crayfish party every year just after the summer! Last year I went to the one in Shanghai but I must say this one was better. They carried in a wagon full of thousands of crayfish. Linje Akvavit was served and snaps and the BBQ buffet was amazing as well. A singing artist from Sweden attended the party and everyone was in high spirits. I had been sick most of the week and could not really enjoy all the drinks and food but it was still a lot of fun. 

Also, making the TV serie had taken me about 16 hours a day to film so I was deadbeat tired...Was sooooo happy that it was all over, standing in front of a camera all day for a week in China wasn't the most easy thing I've done.  

For the snaps songs all people had to wear hats :)
Care for a shot of claws?
They made a huge ice figure resembling a crayfish just for this event. 
The BBQ buffee was amazing as well
After about 2 hours all the thousands of crayfish were eaten, only a few claws remained...
The crowd was huge, 249 people took part in the dinner!

SCHNAAAAAPS! With a cool ice cone

No comments: