Sunday, June 24

Helsinki! I'm home!

Finally! Twice a year feels like such a short time but always as great to come back home! It had definatley been warmer in China than Finland. When I landed in Helsinki it was 13 degrees and rainy! Not really the summer weather I expected...The floowing day was better and it has been sunny and beautiful skies! So damn blue compared to China! I'm just gonna relax, eat awesome food and meet up with people who I have not seen for a while. I probably lost YOUR number too with my lost phones. You can always leave a message here :)

This was what I came home to, jeeeei....

Homegrown strawberries, nothing beats them!
Ice cream by the beach and nothing gets better
I didn't understnad why asians took pictures of the sky in Finland...now i do. 
Maitolaituri @ Kaivari. Great salads and coffee with an outstanding view!

The island outside Kaivari, Helsinki Sailing club


The best gold we have in Finland...nature!
HSS

Kamppi and Mr. Smiley box

Stockmann - One of the biggest department stores in the city center that go way back in time

Helsinki is now the world Design Capital. I'm also working together with this project from China

Lots of animals in the city...here waiting for the ducks to pass the street so I can continue with the car...


Dumsö sunset...

And a great Pizza feast before the movies. 1L pint + pizza 10 Euros, cheap for Finland  @ Kamppi. If your planning on going to watch Prometeus, think again. There are a lot of better ones showing!

No comments: