Saturday, March 31

Weekend without doing anything. RELAX!


Even places like Manzhouli have weekends! The morning breakfast here is great, thank you Luke for fixing me up with that :) I haven't really done anything else today than laid in bed watching 2 seasons of Archer. Really one of the best series I've seen for a long time. Thanks for the hint James! Been laughing out loud alone in my hotel room...
In the evening I went to the gym, like almost everything else here, it was also empty. The only time I went out of the hotel was when I needed to buy more clothes. I didn't plan to stay this long here so I ran out of underwear, socks and tshirts....10 pairs of socks was 2 euros. Wow. Oh jeah, I didn't take my shaver with me because I didn't wanna take any luggage into the plane. Might need to buy a shaver, it's getting quite messy already.
After the gym I just ordered a cheese salad to the room, was surprised it was so cheap, only 22 rmb in a hotel like this. And more Archer...

No comments: