Friday, March 30

Snowstorm & Winter


One of the few days the weather has been bad here. When I woke up in the morning outside was all white. Great, the winter came back to Manzhouli. Was a lot colder too, got down to -8 now. But I guess this is the last I will see of winter signs this year, meiyou wenti!

5th avenue
So what have I been doing all the time I've been here this week? Sitting at our partners office preparing a shipment that will be done tomorrow. We will have a truck coming from Russia and we will load a big piece of machinery on the truck. The truck will then head back to Russia to it's final destination. This is the office I've been sitting at :)
The lunch is always great here, blinis and pancakes. Exactly the same way my mom used to make them. Plättar! Och smaken var helt samma, mamma.
On the way home from the office the snow had stopped and the sky was clear again. Sunset was great and also found an amazing cake shop on the way! And they are so cheap! Everything around 5-15 euros! Even the big ones! Not to mention the toilets, check these out! Fine china in China.

Caaaaakes!!!
Hans & Gretel?
This ad cracked me up, dude, what??????? :D

No comments: