Friday, February 11

The way of Shanghai


First official day at the office today. Many many new things to learn but really damn interesting. If you read the blog before I was in Manzhouli taking care of a shipment that had come from south of China and the final destination was Bratsk (I didn't go to Russia to see the final destination since I had to move here). Here is how the map of our shipment looked! If you need stuff shipped from China to Russia or Baltia just let me know :)
On a lunch break I went walking around the places I had back in the days of 2007. Peiffin, do you remember these? Felt so nostalgic, woke up so many memories when being here. All the shops, buildings and the whole half year I spent here back then almost feels unreal. But as unreal as it might feel, it is also the reason I am here now. Best choice I ever made...
Nanjing Road, the main shopping street. But Niko, where are thou?
Something you only see in Southern part of China...cloth drying!
Everything is like walking on clouds
I haven't felt sad for ages
No pieces of the puzzle are missing
I'm higher on life than ever before

No comments: