Sunday, February 20

Japanese Weekend



The Finnish Business Council aka FBC arranges meetings in Shanghai as well so I went there to meet some new people and friends. The name of this saturdays meeting was "Young Talent", much more people then I expected showed up and it was nice to see new faces. There wasn't much program, just free talk and happy hour drinks 2-for-1.

After the FBC meeting I went to meet Mårten who I haven't seen since 2008 when studying in SH. We went to have a late dinner at this super amazing exclusive restaurant called Shintori. The food was amazing and the interior design of that place was something I've never seen before. We got an own room at that place, walls were all grey concrete/wooden and the place was rather dark and it feels like going back in time when coming here. Service was very very excellent! 2 persons food set with drinks about 140 euros...

Sashimi, sushi, all kinds of fish, raw meat, sake etc
Now a very good picture but looked something like this
Open kitchen
And some pictures from home! I got palm trees on my backyard! I always dreamt of living in a place with palm trees when I was a kid because if you have them it has to be a warm place and I HATE winters..


7th floor is mine

I got the most strangest message yesterday. If anybody feels like getting some free money please assist poor miss Bella here :D

Sent Date:Feb 19, 2011, 5:25 pm
Subject:
Miss. Bella Duncan.
Message:

Hello Good Day My Dear,

With Respect,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.
I know that this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.
After you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email. (belladuncanbella100@yahoo.com) for the full details of the transfer.
I am Miss. Bella Duncan, the only Daughter of the late Duncan Gavin, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast) and He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently.
Before his death, he called me on his bedside and confided in me that he has the sum of $7.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.

Please my dear contact me on my private email for the full information and my picture and the deposited slip and other documents concerning the transfer.
I will need your assistance as follows;

1) To assist me in retrieving this money from the bank.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.

Reply to my private e-mail box. (belladuncanbella100@yahoo.com)

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Regards,
Miss. Bella Duncan.

No comments: