Wednesday, August 18

Traffic and Rain

When it rains in Beijing the traffic is impossible...Everybody takes out their car and all taxis in the city are out. People are corssing the streets randomly to avoid time out in the rain. This makes the city pretty chaotic and had to wait in 1 crossing for about 30 minutes before it was moving at all...
I went to check for a second hand electric scooter yesterday pretty far away from home. Everything was alright about it BUT it had a footbreak instead of handbrake and my feet were too long to use it so I couldn't buy it. So I spent a total of 3 hours in the traffic because of that brake, just great.
In the evening I went to a Tibetan styled restaurant that played music so loud that I couldn't even hear what I was eating. Great day...Not.

No comments: