Friday, November 6

Sick






I caught some cold today. Yesterday i was still perfectly fine and went to the gym. When i woke up in the morning my throat was sore and i felt really really tired. Maybe i should have stayed home sleeping...Didn't want to skip school because i did that yesterday. Hopefully it will recover ASAP...
Have had work every day this week except thursday but the pay is good. After taxes actually earn more money here in China than in Finland just by teaching small kids some basic english...

The most incredible thing is getting paid for sleeping at work. I usually come to the office at 16.00 and my students arrive at 17.00. Before that i can just sleep, read a book or do whatever i want. They pay me by the hour, they just want me to be there in case some chinese parent would come by to the company so that they can see that there actually are some foreigners working there. Today my boss, Bill offered my a full time job but i still have school. If i can't find anything else until the school is out i will take the job. Pay is around 5 times higher than an average LEE would make...

Some pictures from around Wudaokou and Zhong Guan Cun where i live, street market where you can get stuff relly cheap. The grey house is just next to my work, they just made a lot of holes in the walls, no idea why...Had some food at a local restaurant, nice sign :D

1 comment:

CHENYANG said...

五道口的market我也去过,very cheap :P
我特别想见你seba哥哥,希望你以后有时间^^