Saturday, November 7

H1N1





When i woke up today morning i felt like a old stinking kitchen rag. Nose full of yellow snot, head felt like it weighted 1 ton and my throat stung. I thought to myself that i FINALLY got the pigflue...
I went to a hospital specially for foreigners because i don't really trust the chinese hospitals here. There has been a lot of weird things going on in them lately. For example, some internship doctors accidentally killed a woman in one of the best hospitals in China. She had some surgery and the doctors managed to cracked 3 of her ribs and did some serious damage to her heart. 3h after her operation she died. How great is that.
I had a couple of test done on me and after 30 min i was H1N1 negative, wohoo! Still feel a little sick though. The bill for this small thing was about 230 euros, no wonder no chinese come to this hospital and thank god for my insurance!

Went to see my favorite Taiwan artist (陈绮贞 Chen Qi Zhen) with Hyan today, the gig was awesome!! Love her songs, the crowd was also very into it. Almost everyone in the audience had those kind or light sticks, seldom see that back home. Looks cool when it lights up the audience like a sea of light.

No comments: