Monday, November 23

Around the neighborhood



I had my oral chinese exam today. It's midterm now, half way done with my second term. The test went fine and i'll pass without a problem. After the test i went to the electronic market just outside my apartment. Zhong Guan Cun has the biggest shopping place for electronics in Beijing. There are several buildings full or electronics and they are massive and over 10 floors! You can find anything from here!
I bought 40 xbox games for around 20 euros, so it's quite affordable.
Because of the large electronic market there are people in the street taking computers here and tv there. Huge piles of it, today i saw hundreds of computer boxes in the street and a man sitting on them, looks hilarious!
Chinese houses often has steel bars in front of the windows to prevent thieves from breaking into the house. They also work well as stopping people from getting out in case of a fire...
I found a CLIO CODDLE on my way home from the shopping, i could swear i've seen this kind of logo somewhere before!! :D

No comments: