Tuesday, September 22

School - BLCU is on again

The school thought i was so awesome that they put me in A class. I have no idea why, i already finished A class with 85 out of 100 points last semester.
The people in A class were unable to understand anything the teacher said not to mention talk anything (reminds me of the good ignorant days in China). So i went through a process of 1h of waiting in some office where they told me to go there, do this-that way and finally gave me the new B class books. If only it had been that easy. To my big disappointment the B class is from book 3-5 and i already did book 1-3 last semester.

Now i got 2 options and 2 days to do it before deadline for class change.
1: Change to B+ class where they already start with book 5 where I'm probably gonna be like some retarded OR
2: Hang around in B normal class and study a book i already did last semester.

No comments: