Thursday, September 17

More of that wonderful daily stuff



Today we had a placement test at school to know how high peoples chinese level are. If you Chinese level is high you will be put into a more advanced class. I started from A class last february which is the most simple and now i will start in either B or C class. At the moment i have 5 days off from school to do whatever i want, again...

I also went to the Construction Bank of China to open an account and get a Debit card for myself. It was really smooth and i got the card after 10 minutes! WOW! Smooooth! In Finland you have to wait for a Electron card for around 1-2 weeks. In China they just took the card from a box and registered it in my name, ChiChiiing. I got to have more than 50 euros on my account at all time, otherwise they will charge 40 cents to "handle" my cash. Weird, i mean if i have more than 50 euros it requires no handling? ^_-

A picture of the place I'm living at the moment before i get my own flat...

No comments: