Wednesday, October 30

Last week in Tokyo...Not sure when be back?

Everything must come to an end...Round 2. This was the last week I spent in Tokyo, it has been good! The thing I'll miss most is definitely hot springs and the food.


I  also got to experience the  strongest taifoon in decades. Was walking around Shibuya and Meguro, everything was closed and deserted. Like a zombie apocalypse. Event the 7-11 stores were closed and I have never ever seen them closed. 

Shibuya crossing, and not a single person. I doubt I will ever see this again in my life. 
Empty Shibuya...
Ramen hunters, yum yum Perfect spot in Megure!  
Lil' bits! Buy small of everything. But why...? 
 Evening onsens...Gotta love the wooden boxes you put your shoes in. Maybe I'll be able to come here once on my last night in Tokyo. 
My other favourite place that I've discovered during the last 3 months is an onsen in Shinagawa. One of the pool is filled with natrual ground water which is completely...black. 
And after a bath, this sometimes is a must 
Wanted to check out this really dirty looking ramen place but was already late and not hungry  anymore. Next time Shinagawa! 
 Roads like a maze, some serious construction to build up Tokyo. 
 Kaj and grandpa visiting the local shrine 
 There are no one who loves Halloween as much as Japan, or maybe a shared first position with US
 Some amazing Yakitori next to the office after a long day  
 Will not be seeing this rush hour Shinagawa station for a while anymore 
 MORE RAMEN! 
 I take Kaj to this park every morning before going to school. There are lots of turtles in the pond and a massive Koi fish. He loves coming here, I'll miss it. 

 The JR line going in a circle to the most visited stations in Tokyo 

No comments: