Saturday, October 6

Namaste Chennai!

Before I barely set my foot in Chennai city, just a quick airport - hotel - airport. Now had 2 days time to go around places a bit. Not that I really saw much because of work all day but at least get a feeling about the city. Last time I remember the pollution was very bad in February but now it was all sunny and blue skies. Hot too! Working outside from morning to evening in 37 degrees sure was sweaty.


My first time on a motorbike in Chennai! Small empty streets in the sunshine were awesome to drive on
 Came to present at Mrithun clinic 
 That's one blue house 
 A regular crossing look in India 
 All these colors! Great looking fruit here in the south 
 The man who made so many things possible in India! You rock Dr Dhana
Perfect sunset from the car 
Bikes bikes bikes! 
 Got up early to do a gym set before work. Would be great to just lie here all day
 Hello Chennai! You green city 

No comments: