Tuesday, October 9

Delhi capital

Back in the capital of India! Already 4 years since came here first time and at that time had really bad stomach issues from previous day in Mumbai. Different times and I have to say was quite lost in this mega city. India is truly different from any other place. The first few times I came here I have to say didn't really enjoy it so much. My troubled stomach had a lot to do with that first time (Thanks Taj Mumbai). The different life kinda grows on you here. People I work with are fantastic and friendly too. Looking forward to come back again in December!



 Looks like MeToo hasn't arrived in India yet. It's only use me by most trashcans here :D 
 Morning meditation over the skyline 
 Delhi skyline, green but polluted 

 Trippy staircases 
 Central point 
 Shhhhhh
 Cable art 
 Eeeem Disney? Diamond's? 
 Colors, honks and busyyyy streets. That's India everywhere! 
 Fix your bike? 
 Thanks Pradeep for this amazing lunch finding 
Nice light by the pool in the night 

No comments: