Saturday, July 28

Exploring Helsinki / Suomenlinna

It's always nice to be feeling like a tourist in your own city. Probably the sunniest and warmest day in Helsinki I so far experienced during my 34 years. We walked around a bit and also went to Suomenlinna. If it was like this everyday here I could def move back someday!

A massive bird head had appeared at Tennispalatsi (lot of cinemas inside) 
 Core center Kamppi
 Getting onboard the ferry to Suomenlinna
Here we go! 
 Enter! 
 What a perfect day! 
Hobbit land 
Cannot be a better day than this 
Time for the Sweden ferries to move 
You've grown so much since I left you Helsinki 11 years ago! 
 Adding to my bucket-list to try that restaurant someday 
 Löyly, another place need to try someday 
 Ice cream at the stairs of the church with a nice view on a summer day is so Helsinki summers 
 Graffiti at Helsinki University Subway stop 

No comments: