Wednesday, May 23

Scorching Hyderbad

Sun is shining and it's 40 degrees! Hyderbad is dry so it feels as if someone would point a hairdryer at you and keep shooting, when outside. I don't know what I caught in Mumbai or on the way from Mumbai to Hyderbad but in the evening my voice was suddenly gone. It wasn't really ideal to present next day for 3 hours without being able to speak normally but discussion was good.

We also spent 1 day visiting hospitals to hear some feedback on our products. Was my first time to visit Indian hospitals. The private hospitals were actually much nicer than I had expected. So nice to see our products on their shelves. 3 years I worked on getting them here and here we are now! Milestone achieved.

The Hyderbad team 
The yellow baby came a long way. All the way from Lund-Stockholm-Helsinki-Tokyo-Hong Kong-Mumbai-Hyderbad. Got some miles out of that :) 
We can celebrate the calm now. Sample box to give out 
Lunch place had pretty cool ceiling lights 
Awesome dinner with the core team 
 Visited my first Indian brewery, their special beer was interesting and a bit smoky. Don't expect to spend a late night here thought, they close down at 22:30. 
 Can you find me? 
Went to check pharmacies here and there that they have stock. 
Just a few kilometers outside the center 
 Fieldwork with these smily guys 
 I also saw the Charminar, at least a replica of it 
 Lot of temples in India, this one found randomly outside a clinic. Balaji Temple
 A moment to relax in the scorching sunset 
 Cables, honking, the random fruit dudes, squatters, traffic, scorching sunset. That's Hyderabad! 
 Heading north....Next stop the capital, Delhi! 

No comments: