Monday, August 6

Shanghai for a week

Stayed in Shanghai for a weeks work since my flight came here from Finland. Had some meetings and other things to take care of. I have never seen the weather so clear and skies so blue here. Every day of the 9 days  I spent here was blue sky, sunshine and clear white clouds. Never seen it like this before! Got a really nice tan after Finlands rainy weather.

Views from Robertos flat, probably the best in Shanghai!
Click the image to see better

Office view from 15th floor. 
Going back by train because I had so much stuff. Takes 5h 


On the second day my computer got a virus from an email. It was unable to start any program and completely useless. Luckily I had a backup on it, it was just to install all software over again. They also opened it and cleaned it for me, it was getting overheated by the amout of dust it had inside. Sometimes services here in China are amazing!
We went out to check a place called DADA since they are one of the only clubs playing electronic music all night. On the way we found this "street bar". The owner gave us free drinks and said we should spread word...so here is my part of the word spreading. It's just outside The Apartment and drinks are 20rmb each. 

My shorts I bought up in Lappland some time ago bailed on me. I was going to a restaurant opening and this happend on the way when I was driving my scooter there. Well this is China so no big deal, it was dark and i don't think too many noticed. 
Food after coming home in the evening, always great to get some BBQ chicken and fried noodles! And it's really really cheap! Too bad they don't have this outside my Beijing apartment. In Shanghai it's just taking the elevator down and they are ALWAYS there are 22.00!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I should get my laptop cleaned as well, it's almost burning because all of the dust inside.