Monday, August 13

Clusterluck - When it rains, it pours

It's nice to be back in Beijijng again after 2 months of "exile" in Finland and Shanghai. Didn't even feel like I was away from "home" for 2 months.

But these last 7 days have been seriously unlucky. And this picture below just describes how retarded I feel now! That feeling I seem to have daily!


Firstly: Last weekend on Friday I managed to fall in Kokomos stairs and hit hit face so I got some small bruises, well that was no big deal. Went to the hospital and took a CT scan which showed I was perfectly fine. BUT that same day my phone got stolen. Luckily I had all phone information saved on my iCloud so it was just to go and buy a new phone from Apple store and then download the saved info, check! This is one reason why it's so convenient to have an iphone (although I know you can also fix this with an Android).

Anyway, yesterday we went out Karting for 2 rounds with some friends. I took some pictures of the track with my phone and started panicking after the race when I got out of the car without a phone. I thought I had it safely in my pocket. I did not. It fell out of my pocket and the guy behind me or whoever on the track drove right over it smashing the whole screen, camera etc. Well, off to Apple shop and repair it for 1200 rmb. So, did you have a better 7 days than me? Feeling lucky, punk - NO? Now I know exactly how Harry felt when he had a bad day...

Yepp yepp, a few cracks....Wonder how many cars drove over it

One thing would be great if u guys back home would leave a short comment even once every 2 months because I have no idea who is even reading this all....

2 comments:

Hede said...

Smash!

Anonymous said...

comment....