Monday, May 21

Beijng's # 1 Brunch - Capital M

Capital M has been woted to one of the best brunch places in Beijing. It's an Australian guy who started it. The location is amazing just south of Tian An Men Square and food amazing! They also have a restaurant in Shanghai by the bund called M On The Bund which also has very high ratings.

For the brunch you can choose 2 or 3 courses, price is almost the same around 30 Euros. It also includes a free of choice cocktail and limitless coffee (any kind of coffee)


One of Beijing's best restaurant views of the Tiananmen Square

  Restaurant theme is 1920s all over

The reason why I chose this place was because it was Mikkos 18th birthday and birthday of that age should be remembered forever...I remember my 18th birthday, had too many tequilas and I still can't manage to drink shots of it except for some reason when James talks me into it...

No comments: