Sunday, June 19

Shanghai Hakkapeliitta VS. Suzhoun Veljet


Yesterday the Finnish floorball team from Suzhou came here to play against us. Game was fun but because of the heavy rain outside the roof was leaking and there was a lot of water on the field in one area. A lot of people tripped and got some minor injuries. Damn good Chinese quality buildings, can't even make it waterproof. I also manage to trip and my ankle got some damage but is almost alright now. After the game we went to Sauna where we had 3 private pools and a huge sauna. Was really nice, I haven't been to Sauna since Finland! When I'm coming back in about a week I'll go to sauna EVERY day!
After Sauna we had a 30 person dinner reservation at Malones, food was great and one of our team members had brought 3x24 Lonkero with him :) We stayed out pretty late and it was a lot of fun. There are so many Finnish people in China!

Victory drink!
We won the game 6 - 3 !

No comments: