Thursday, June 30

HOOOOOME!

Finally land of Finnish turf after a 10h plus flight! Plane was about half an hour late because it was not allowed to leave the strip, dunno why. Seems to happen in China every time I fly...



Haven't had this long flight for a long time. Last time must have been when I flew back from Shanghai to Finland in the beginning of 2008. Coming home from Beijing only takes 7,5 hours...


First thing I did was go to the sauna when I came home, been doing that every single time I've come home before. Really wish I would have a sauna in my own flat in Shanghai...After that walk around home in Drumsö. So calm and peaceful here...


Ulappatori is no more, gone!

Streets pretty empty, no traffic what-so-ever. I don't pay any taxes to Finland so the highest ticket for speeding I can get is 125 Euros..Otherwise it's counted from your anual income 5% or 10%...So no matter how much rules I break it will only be 125 Euros now, and a suspended drivings license :P

No comments: