Tuesday, June 28

So Long Shanghai, I'm going home


It's that time of the year again, going home! It's been about 7 months since I've been home now, time really flies here! I didn't even work for the same company last time I was home and so many other things have changed as well. Feels like I was still a kid when living in Beijing and now everything is somehow different.

Went to a British Chamber of Commerce event tonight about communication. The guy holding the presentation said it's always good to think 16, 8 and 4 when giving a presentation. For example:

16: Introduce yourself in 16 words --> My name's Sebastian, living in China, working with logistics and in charge of sales in China
8: Tell others what you do in 8 words --> Live in China and work with International Logistics
4: Your like motto in life --> Sky's not the limit
Picked up my clothes from the dry cleaner, funny bag they had...
I can never get enough of this amazing view of Shanghai from the Bund in the evening...Love The Hamilton House...It's always empty and you can have the whole roof for yourself...Nice breeze and 26 degrees warm...

No comments: