Thursday, April 21

Shanghai - Hong Kong, again


Going to Hong Kong for 5 day to fix some things, like usually the plane is late again. China should really open more of their airspace and not keep it closed like it is now. Only 25% of the Chinese air space is open to public traffic, the rest is military…And there are just too many planes in the air for keeping it smooth. A few years ago planes were never late here, now it's been like this every time!

Took the Maglev train again and this time it went up to 431km/h! I also met a Chinese girl in the train who had studied Swedish as her major and I could seriously not tell that she was Chinese! The accent was pure Stockholmish! Amazing! She told me there are 17 people in China who study full time Swedish, not much considering to the 1,4 billion population here.

I accidentally smuggled a Letterman into the airplane. When I was at the que for X-Raying the bag I remembered that I have my keychain with me. Dammit! I had this Letterman since I was 12 years old. Maybe I don't have a terrorist face because the guy at the counter didn't even ask me to open the bag! Just looked at me like "Oh, another blonde guy, whatever" I'm sure I'm not gonna get away with this the next time, have to put it into the other bag, this knife has sentimental value and has been faithful for over 14 years now :)

No comments: