Sunday, November 14

This and that in the Jing

Last week I manage to catch one of those "autumn" colds that most people get before the winter mixed with my busted chest. Was a perfect combo for Fallout New Vegas though. Just lie home for 1 week playing 50 hours :P Hede, your so gonna love this game! I'm up to level 27/30 now so not much far to go before I'm up for the last mission. But enough of the nerdy stuff.My Tailor been asking me to join for a dinner many times to this time I went out to eat with her and her husband. In the restaurant they kept bringing in dishes after dishes and we were barely able to finish half of them! All this stuff for 5 people...They have 2 kids which is very unusual in China because they have a 1 child policy here. The reason why she was able to have to and get away without paying huge fines is that she she knows the right people in the government who made a 30.000 euro fine into 2000 euros. Gotta love how it works here!

The Tailor shop is located in a place where tourist often go to. Outside this one restaurant they had delicious duck for show! Nam nam, wanna try?And yes, the Subways are mostly packed....New lines are about to open in Beijing in....2015

There was a chinese guy taking pics with his gf, just had to join the photosession...

No comments: