Tuesday, November 2

Broken Seba

I was going to the gym like I normally do 4 times a week but last time when I was doing dips I felt something breaking in my chest. Was a really strange and terrible feeling, some muscle got strained pretty badly. So yesterday I went to the international hospital here in Beijing. The Hospital is REALLY good, doctors are super friendly, all foreigners (US,Swedish, Japanese, German etc) and I haven't been called SIR this many times in 1 day for a long time.
Luckily I have an insurance, otherwise it would have been pretty expensive, 4345 yuan (about 500 euros) for some X-Rays, tests and medicine. The doctor said that it should be alright, I'm just not allowed to do any heavy exercises in 2-4 weeks. It might heal quicker as well but I'll see that in time, no chest pumps now, only cardio :P

No comments: