Saturday, December 26

Aleksanterinkatu - The Christmas Street






The main shopping street in Helsinki is always Christmas decorated every year. I went for a walk in the morning and the whole town was totally DEAD! The only 6 people that passed me in the street were tourist from Spain and Japan...I even left the car in the middle of Mansku, never seen Helsinki so empty. The sea is almost frozen, winter came early this year!

When it's Christmas there is always the traditional Christmas food for a few days. Yesterday i went to my godfathers place to have a dinner. My cousins got a small puppy for Christmas present, really cute :)

There has been a smaller snowstorm last night and today morning was all about shoveling the back yard of snow. It's so great to be home eating good food, I guess I've already gained 5kg from this week in Finland :)

No comments: