Tuesday, March 5

Good to be home Tokyo!

When I came back to Tokyo I was so jet-lagged and tired that I thought I had left my computer on the plane. I even started calling the airport and Finnair to find it. Turns out I had just been on the balcony working and forgot it there (too tired). When I looked in my backpack it wasn't there....Panic hit me but a few hours into the night I remember where I forgot it.

Good to be home Tokyo! 3 years in this house and not a bit bored by my view. NOT A BIT! 
Went to Tokyos annual supplement expo 
New way to deliver goods by drones flying to remote areas! 
 Our backyard is going through some small adjustments...
 New and old...more new coming 
 Jogging around Koto-ku is nice! 
 Went to renew my driving licence this week. From green to blue level! Was pretty smooth 5 controls + watch a 2 hour long safety video all in Japanese. I understood maybe 20% of all. Don't drive fast, use seat belts, don't drive when tired. Ok, got it. New licence for another 3 years! Yay 

 Love these Izakaya's all over Tokyo, this one in Shibuya 
Gyukatsu! Beef katsu, yum yum 
 Top of the world little man 
 Kids running around our neighbourhood. Kaj and Lila 
 Koto sunset runs with reflections 
 Muuu! Find it funny that they cow is inviting you to come and eat beef 

No comments: