Sunday, March 17

Gold Coast - Surfers Paradise!

First time our to Surfers Paradise and I can't say anything else than it being an amazing paradise! I have to say that Australia is probably one of the most amazing countries I ever been to. People are so nice, food is great and nature beautiful.


Why eat airplane food when you have sushi chefs making amazing fresh stuff to you at the first class lounge? Thanks One world! 
Yepp, very much looking like paradise! Can manage to work here 4 days 
 Cheers with...emm whoever or whatever this guy is 
 Brewers house had 36 on the tap, yum! 
 I chu chu choose you 
 Well it's this a sight
 Waking up with this view put a smile on my face every morning. Coffee on the balcony, yes please 

 And a walk around Brisbane night before flying back to Tokyo following morning 

No comments: