Sunday, November 11

Property Problems

Like I earlier already mentioned, there have been some problems with my apartment. Well they keep coming...There has obviously been some leak of water behind my washing machine because the walls are completely destroyed around it, moist and crap quality.

The whole cupboard door fell off now. I've been waiting for someone to come and fix it over a week already but nothing...Too heavy to fix myself and I don't have the tools either.  
The wall next to the washing machine is also falling apart
Behind the washing machine it looks seriously bad
Water dripping from the roof
Some snow fell down in Beijing and it has become minus degrees in the evening, great! However the weather has not been too polluted recently. Quite blueish skies and nice sunsets. Really looking forward to the Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia trip next moth!

SNOW!
 Sun is setting the middle kingdom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a terrific photo of the last one!