Sunday, November 4

Halloween!!

Once again Spider-man was saving the streets in Beijing! A few home parties and then off to a big techno music festival that continued until late. Was a looooot of fun and everyone were so cool dressed. The Beastie Boys took Spidey by surprise :)



 Even though I live in a "expat" complex the quality of the house is really crap. I had had dripping water from my roof, the toilet has been leaking to the floor below me, the walls are cracking and now this. The kitchen is falling apart. I called to the management office but they said tehy can't fix it. They are looking for some "specialized" worked who can help me. Grand....Wonder when it will get fixed. I tried fixing it myself but it's impossible without the right screws and tools. Play the waiting game....

No comments: