Sunday, July 29

Mitt Nya Land / My New Country - Making a TV Serie

A few month ago I got an email from a friend of mine saying that they are looking for Finnish-Swedish people living abroad to film a 8 episode TV program. After 2 interviews I was chose to be the representative of the program to be made in China - Beijing. 

Green-screen for animation, will post this video later!
The first part of the episode was shot in Finland. My daily life back home and my family. Too bad most people were on vacation so none of you guys back in Finland had the chance to join this :(
We did a 11 hour filming in Tapiola, at my parents place and grandma's summer cottage in Tenala. In September there will be a longer shooting of 5 days in Beijing! Program will air on Swedish and Finnish Tv in March, more updates on that coming later and I will post related materials for promoting this show these incoming months. For 1 hour filming there will only be about 1 min of usable material so it will be a long 5 days here! To see more details about the TV serie, please click HERE

Outdoor part
 Interview 

No comments: