Tuesday, August 2

Back to Sauna hot Shanghai


I would rather have stayed in Hong Kong for a longer time. The weather there is brilliant. Around 30 degrees and sunshine everyday except for a few 15 minutes Typhoon rains...On the way back to Shanghai I found some some funny things like "Mr.Wang" here who can't read or the sign about height.

I really guess u can't read anything dude
Sure it does...
Shanghai is close to 40 degrees already and it's hot and humid like in a Sauna. Some days it almost feels hard to breath when outside driving scooter the wind is like a hairdryer...Today morning I went really early to the office to have some extra study time. Need to shape my Chinese up, use it too little here.

China still has a "Milkman"! There was a bike outside my compound with empty milk bottles! I have never seen this before here!

I wish the milkman would deliver more milk, in the morning "Aphex Twin"

No comments: